Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Band set up

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 13:01:41 PST 2004

jazzboard at hotmail.com writes:

> The washboard player doesn't sit. He stands up front in the middle where he
> belongs! The rest of the band is back there somewhere.
>
> Respectfully submitted,
>
> Bill "Thimbles" Gunter
> jazzboard at hotmail.com

I have a rare Photo of the "Original Uganda Cannibal Dixieland Drummers Band"
and you are correct Bill, the Washboard player is right in the middle,
standing in a big cast iron pot with a fire under it with all the drummers in
various gala attire playing and dancing around the pot.  Chanting Is he done yet???
Is He done yet??? ugga ugga booga !

Cheers,

Tom Firestarter Wiggins