[Dixielandjazz] Hand Bells????

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 1 22:38:53 PST 2004

Margaret:

If you ever come East, I've got a gig for you. ;-)

8 OKOM tunes, total about one hour, along with our band. Chimes Blues sounds
like a natural for one of them. Sideman pay $150, plus beautiful Amish Farms
area and Horse Country living.

I'll bet ringing is tougher than most folks think and I doubt if I could learn
them.

Besides, one day some client might ask me to perform in a Quasimodo (spelling?)
costume and you know how I detest uniforms.;-)

Cheers,
Steve Barbone