[Dixielandjazz] PayPal

RAHBerry at aol.com RAHBerry at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 14:38:28 PST 2004

I recently got the same mail and made a phone call to PayPal to find out
what's going on.   If you ever bought anything on the internet that required
payment to be made through PayPal the account stays open forever.   Unless you call
and close the account, as I did.   Apparently there is no need to close the
account.   No charges are being added.   They are required by law to notify us
of the account's existence on a regular basis.   I had forgotten about a book
or CD or something that I had payed for through PayPal.
Hope this helps.