[Dixielandjazz] Computer adided Music writing and arranging needs

Craig Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 16 21:05:39 PST 2004

    Yeah, Tom, but real drummers want to eat and drink and I
can't afford that in my little lead sheet hobby. I only want to use one
of those "homeomorphic rhythm attachments" you speak of when
there's a paying gig -- and THEN -- ONLY if he'll lay off the frigging
"crash" cymbal and clench the "high hat".

Musical content - re' money -- "I Had It But It's All Gone Now."
                                             "Rhythm Is Our Business"
Craig