[Dixielandjazz] Computer adided Music writing and arranging needs

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 18:59:12 PST 2004

Hire a real Drummer and solve your problems he will play them the way you
want them.

Musical content:

"There ain't nuthin like the Real Thing Baby"

Unless of course your trying to write smooth jazz to sound like the crap they
are playing on the radio these days, which in my opinion is mostly mediocre
Jazz musicians, way of making cheap shitty music to compete with Rap for
airplay.   It all sounds pretty much the same, formulated noise that goes on forever
and says almost nothing musically.
 B-O-R-I-N-G  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
Taking the liberty of Speaking for all Drummers, but since we are not real
musicians nobody will pay attention anyway. :))