[Dixielandjazz] USB port expansion question

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 19:11:59 PST 2004

Hi John and the rest of you,

Regarding extra USB ports.

You can get, at your nearest computer store, a USB hub. The best ones are
powered and need to plug into a power source. The hub I use has four
gazintas and one comeouta. You plug the comeouta into one of your existing
USB ports on the 'puter and then simply plug your extra USB devices into the
available four sockets (the "gazintas")

What's a "gazinta"? -- you know like "two gazinta four twice."