[Dixielandjazz] Re: Right to Play Tunes was Public Domain

Rev M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 12 10:22:22 PST 2004

Thanks so far for the replies, you guys!  I'm not a musician (or at least not yet), so I hardly expect to need to worry about it, but having spent several years dealing with the issue of literary copyright, I was merely curious.

You're right, Steve:  The American litigious tendency to make everything a crime, is certainly a crime against plain ol' good-hearted musicians like yourself and the others represented on DJML!,

--
Etc,

Rev M J "Mike" Logsdon, Deacon
http://www.naorc.org