[Dixielandjazz] Spiegle Willcox

John Russell hotjazz60 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 14:49:24 PST 2004

Hiya, saw your mail about Spiegle Wilcox.

My name is John and I live in Essex, England, am 62, Unemployed, but the jazz music keeps me happy and I " surf" the web for jazz bands so can buy some # live #  c.d sometimes

I got a  C.d by Galvanized Jazz Band, of Connecticut, recorded # live # with Spiegle , this si called  # A Perfect Life # done at the Chowderpot, in Branford. on their own label GJB 99, details on  webpages www.galvanizedjazz.com , great concert

Regards to all OKOM members