[Dixielandjazz] DLML Buttons

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Mon Feb 9 16:29:44 PST 2004

Button/badge availability news is coming soon. Hopefully yet today.

Perhaps I should also make a limited run of DLML buttons since they seem to
see such a prized item. They could be a "reproduction collector's item" of
the original with the typo. I could reproduce the original button design and
include a small print caveat stating that this is a re-production based on
the original.
Anyone who owned an "original" DLML button would still have bragging rights,
since the new DLML button would have the extra copy in small print on them,
which would make them slightly different..
What do you think?

Kurt