[Dixielandjazz] For Californians Only

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 12:52:03 PST 2004

jazzboard at hotmail.com writes:

> The lawyers got something like 200 million.
>
> I may be off a bit on the figures but that is "ball park."
>
> I'm please that the lawyers were able to get at least something out of the
> deal. I wouldn't want them to have gone to all that trouble for nothing!

OK folks: I can't pass up an opportunity when I see one on Monday Morning:

I have assembled a team of lawyers and am filing a Class Action Suit against
Bill Gunter and all washboard players in the universe for taking undue
advantage of OKOM fans everywhere pretending to play Jazz music on Washboards.

We do not anticipate any monetary rewards for any consumers who have been
exposed to this charade and affront to musical pleasure, because any financial
settlement will be needed to cover our expenses in bringing this lawsuit.

  We do feel a proper settlement and participation for all who sign on to the
suit would be an admission to a free performance at any OKOM festival that
Mr. Gunter and his codefendants perform at, provided they have purchased a
ticket to the festival itself of course.

Registration for the litigation is subject to a $10.00 registration fee
payable to CASH and placed in a safety envelope or a well worn $10..00 bill and
sent to our P.O. BOX XXX Central Station, Bank of Switzerland.

As a bonus we will enter all registrants into the International Dutch Lottery
which both Bill and I won last month.  I also won the English version of this
Lottery last week and am awaiting Pat Ladd's visit here soon as I believe he
was successful in collecting my winnings for me and will no doubt be bringing
them to me, as I offered him 30% for his honesty in handling this confidential
matter.

Don't be left out this opportunity will be closeing soon, as we expect a
quick settlement offer which will also keep the litigation fees down to a
reasonable payout.

Most sincerely,

Rev. TOM-Bob Wiggins
Now you know you can trust a man of the Cloth right?

Musical content:  We're in the Money.