[Dixielandjazz] Plums from Orange County

Myles Pember mpember3 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 06:14:46 PST 2004

I came across your letter on the above subject in a Google search.  I was a great fan of Phil Kirk and Professor Plum Jazz Band in the 1980's when I lived in Northern California.  I have most, if not all of their LP's, but I played the hell out of them years ago.  I have recorded them on CD, but the quality is not very good because of the condition of the LP's.  I would like to know if there is an address on the CD you have of Professor Plum's Greatest Hits, from which I might order a copy of the CD?  I have heard that such a CD existed, but I have never been able to locate it.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Best regards,

Myles "Bud" Pember
Rockford, Illinois