[Dixielandjazz] DJML - In the beginning...

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Tue Feb 3 16:05:36 PST 2004

How long a listee? Dunno! I joined about a year and a half or two before St.
Peter passed. Had some exchanges with him about the old Cave Club in
Vancoever,BC that I played in 1950 at the tender age of 19. (Joint was
replete with cribs and "ladies" upstairs, backroom gambling, and a night
club out front.) Peter gave me the past history of the place since time I'd
been there.
I also ordered two of the heavier weight logo polo shirts about then for
Jean and I and if my advanced avois d'pois can wiggle into mine I may wear
it at the Logan, Ohio washboard doings next June.
So that makes it -- what? -- 6 or  7 years?
Don Ingle