[Dixielandjazz] Mes amis francaises - encore un autre question

Aad Overeem aad.overeem at wanadoo.nl
Tue Feb 3 12:37:46 PST 2004

Listmates,

 After, for various reasons, some years of absence, I'm glad to be back on
this list , good to know it's alive an kicking!

 Saw some familiar names like Dave 'Sheik' Littlefield, Bill Gunter,  Dick
Broadie,  Bob Ringwald, Tamas Ittzes, Jim Kashishian, etc.

Are Mattias Hallin, Noel Induni and Peter de Bruyn still on the list?

 All the best

 Aad Overeem
 Netherlands

Answer to Craig Johnson,

 Although I'm not from not from France, I hope this helps!

 Gm-5 is Gmb5 (G minor with a flatted fifth) in notes G-Bb-Db
and Gm5-/7 is Gm7b5 (G minor 7 with a flatted fifth) in notes G-Bb-Db-F