[Dixielandjazz] Dead guys, spats, & laughs

Tom Saunders tcornet at webtv.net
Tue Feb 3 12:45:32 PST 2004

Hey folks,
I listen to alot of dead guys. Many of them were my friends. I also
listen to the live guys because I know that they have listened to the
dead guys and I want to hear what they've done with what they heard.

Spats are good. They are healthy, as long as the people spatting don't
take it too seriously and threaten to quit. You all must know that likes
or dislikes for jazz
fall under the heading of personal taste.
Thank God, or there would only be one kind.