[Dixielandjazz] Personal tastes and time....

Craig Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 3 14:11:24 PST 2004

Tom Saunders said:

>>[ You all must know that likes or dislikes for jazz
      fall under the heading of personal taste.
     Thank God, or there would only be one kind
     ]

Maybe that's similar to that thought about time, considering
that these tastes in the most recent posts seem to relate largely to
when the tunes were created, written, or interpreted.
To allow us enjoy as much as possible, I think - "time" was invented

I think... I like the following quote though I can't atribute it to the
originator.

"Time is God's (or Nature's) way of ensuring that everything
doesn't happen simultaneously."
So that we are able, possibly, to "take it all in." (my added comment.)

Regards,
Craig