[Dixielandjazz] You asked about my Tv things...so...

Kaye Wade kayewade at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 3 13:03:48 PST 2004

This coming Sun. Feb 8th.  Spike TV at 10 pm in Los Angeles:

THE JOHN HENSON PROJECT will have the "Nun Fights" on. - 5 Nuns doing a
spoof on a show from Las vegas called "Bum Fights". (and we really had
one heck of a fight!) It should be funny.  The show can be a little
crude, but I hope you'll watch anyway!

Then on Tues. Feb 24th. I am a nurse on "Scrubbs" 9:30 pm in Los
Angeles.

I have some things coming up in April & May - will let you know.

(Musical content - A Singing Nun!)

Kaye

--
Kaye Wade