[Dixielandjazz] DJML Buttons/Badges

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Tue Feb 3 09:08:32 PST 2004

Whether you call them buttons or badges  - I can make them.

There was a short discussion on DJML a couple of days ago about coming up
with a DJML 9th anniversary (March 13) button that members could wear
proudly at the next OKOM event they attend.  Or simply a generic "DJML
MEMBER" button.

Listmate Judy Eames suggested that I ask other listmates for button/badge
design suggestions.  The chosen design/wording could then be made into a
limited edition button/badge, and I could take orders for them.

Let me know OFF LIST if you have any button/badge design ideas or would like
to order one.  I figure $2 per badge would cover my costs to make them and
mail them to the proud new owner.

I first made DJML buttons (in very limited quantity) for a Bix Beiderbecke
Festival F2F last year and sent a couple to Bob Ringwald.  If  you'd like
any buttons for your jazz society or band, let me know  OFF LIST and we can
work something out.

Kurt Bowermaster
Bowermaster Group
Marketing - Entertainment - Events