[Dixielandjazz] Selling Dixieland CDs - Where are the people?

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Tue Dec 28 22:28:23 PST 2004

Remember,

the ad rates are not for music or OKOM.  They are for any product.  What is
apparent for one age group as opposed to another would probably not apply to a
Dixieland CD.  The ad for the older age group would probably produce more OKOM
CD sales irrespective of  lower ad cost.

If someone had the $$$, it might be interesting to run some test ads.

Russ Guarino