FW: [Dixielandjazz] Betty Boop

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Dec 28 21:50:34 PST 2004

You must have:

I'll Be Glad When You're Dead You Rascal - Betty Boop Cartoon
with Louis Armstrong and his Orchestra ( 25 Nov. 1932 )
it contains:
High Society - You Rascal You (LA vo) and Chinatown

and

The Old Man Of The Mountain - Betty Boop Cartoon
with Cab Calloway and his Orchestra ( 4 Aug 1933 )
It contains: Minnie The Moocher - The Old Man of the Mountain ( CC vo) - You
Gotta Ho-De-Ho - The Scat Song

Mind: Cab Calloway made also a Betty boop film called Minnie the Moocher and
Snow White. If they are too on the compilation I can give you the details.
if you request.

Felices Pascuas - Season's greetings - Eindejaarswensen:
http://websitemaker.kennisnet.nl/keepswinging/
NEW: The Complete Hit of the Week Recordings - The first reactions:
http://members.lycos.nl/keepswinging/review4.htm#Reactions

keep swinging

Hans Koert
http://www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz