[Dixielandjazz] Re: OKOM musicians and festivals

Tony Orr jsbarque at netscape.net
Fri Dec 24 16:00:26 PST 2004

Mick, Bill and any other listees 2B at the AJC.

Looking forward to catching up with you there. I'm playing in Alan
Stott's new band, Dodo Rhythm with plenty of time to hear bands, see old
friends, make new friends and promote the banjo. Perfect Summer activity.

best wishes to all for Christmas and New Year

Tony Orr
Melbourne, Australia

N.B new email address