[Dixielandjazz] OKOM musicians and festivals

snargi at pacbell.net snargi at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 23 10:46:28 PST 2004

Sure, Bob. Time to get out of your hotel room. ;)

Dave
Dixieland Gumbo -- Internet Radio
Today's hot bands playing OKOM!
http://www.dixielandgumbo.com/

If you are interested in getting airplay for your traditional Jazz recordings, contact me at davel at dixielandgumbo.com

"Williams, Bob" <robert.c.williams at eds.com> wrote:
Holy Guacamole! I sent this out like a week ago!

- Bob