[Dixielandjazz] Seasons Greetings from me and the Dixieland Jazz Society of the Desert

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Thu Dec 23 18:48:49 PST 2004

Happy Holidays from  the Dixieland Jazz Society of the Desert and me.

A quick update:  The current status of our monthly dixieland jazz meetings
here in Palm Springs CA can be found at our website at www.desertjazz.org.
I found out today that our email link from this website to
information at desertjazz.org was never activated so all those thousands of
emails to our jazz club over the past several years from all you wonderful
jazz folks using our website link were never received, let alone answered.

For all those who have tried to contact us by email, I do aopligize.  The
link is now active and emails from there will be coming directly to me.
Ain't I lucky?  :-)

I miss actively participating on the list but between gigs, health issues
and jazz club responsibilities plus putting three kids through college while
keeping my bride of 35 years somewhat happy, I don't have a whole lot of
spare time left over in which to discuss the true meaning of OKOM.

For those of you who've been on the list for a 100 years and ACTUALLY think
they know what OKOM  means, let me send you Season's Greetings from both me
and Melodious Thunk!  :-)

M. THUNK LIVES!

Dick Broadie