[Dixielandjazz] Shanghai Jazz Club - New Jersey

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Mon Dec 20 16:12:53 PST 2004

Steve,
I hadn't seen you on the schedule for SJ for last night. If I had known I would have been there. It's only a 40 minute drive for us, and David books some fantastic players. How he does it (financially) I don't know. I certainly would never "tar" that establishment......I was speaking in general.
Holiday Greetings,
Arnie