[Dixielandjazz] OKOM Bands - How Stupid Can We Be?

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 14 07:19:07 PST 2004

on 12/14/04 12:07 AM, TCASHWIGG at aol.com at TCASHWIGG at aol.com wrote:

Tax people TAX, they will attempt to tax you for setting up the porta potty,
then tax you for the deliver of it, then tax you for the toilet paper inside
that you may or may not use, then they will tax you a hazardous waste fee to
dump it after the festival.

We all have to be smart enough to legally read their jargon and AVOID as
much of it as possible, it can and is done every day by successful business
folks, but you just have to research it and find a way around it otherwise
they will tax you for everything twenty or thirty times.

Do not rollover for these folks who are totally non productive vultures
preying upon the legal businesses and consumers to support themselves and
justify their existence.

They inherently do everything they possibly can to inhibit successful
business.

Oh my YES. Suggest all you lefty liberals out there in La La Land contact
ARNOLD immediately and get him on your side. As an attendee to the Jubilee
and as a gun fighter to rid you of the dreaded Tax Monsters. :-) VBG

If you can't beat em, join em.

Remember the people who are harassing you are supposed to be working FOR
YOU. Make it so. Used to be the same way with the IRS, but things have
changed since "We The People" got fed up with their bureaucracy.

Cheers,
Steve