[Dixielandjazz] Tunes we don't like; was WWW

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 09:59:00 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/8/04 6:10:24 AM Pacific Standard Time, tootn4u at juno.com
writes:

> This is not a jazz tune< but I played guitar for many years and the sing I
> came to loath was "Achey Breaky Heart." We played it many times so every body
> could dance the "Freeze" and all the variations of line dances.
>

> Dave in Dallas
> tootn4u at juno.com
> www.mp3.com.au/davewashburn

I'd wager you also played Elvira a few times on the same show eh Dave?

Aha gotta Love them Line Dancin Ladies, for a while there every Trailor Park
in Amurika had a version of them  New York City ROCKETTES,   Attended a show
at a Truck Stop and was entertained by a group of twelve of em that weighed in
at about 300 lbs each, called themselves the Floradorable Sisters.  :))

Not that there's a damned thing wrong with that, it got em off the couch and
out of in front of the TV for a spell, not to mention the exercise benefits,
but no doubt it did cut into the thighmaster sales over the telly.  Even
recently I saw some ladies Line dancing to Dixieland.
Cheers,

Tom Wiggins