[Dixielandjazz] Tunes we don't like; was WWW

PATRICK LADD pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 12 12:55:32 PST 2004

Aha gotta Love them Line Dancin Ladies,>>

Hi,
Line dancing is pretty big in the UK. Seems that most villages and towns
have a club where they all meet and kick there heels up. Not quite Rockettes
as you suggest.
There are various large gatherings where people from all over the UK get to
dance all weekend. My eldest daughter teaches this stuff, she apparently has
`the wiggle` which makes her look good and she and her sister have just
returned from a WHOLE WEEK dancing on the Island of Rhodes (Its in the
Mediterranean.)
It doesn`t look quite so silly as the Folk Dancing with ribbons and bells.

Who said `In life you should try everything, except incest and Folk
Dancing`?.

Cheers

Pat