[Dixielandjazz] WWW

Zenith Sydney zenith at ans.com.au
Tue Dec 7 13:58:59 PST 2004

Tom to Tom & Djmlers,

> I maintain that there is a time and a place for almost Every Song,
including
> WWW
> as commercially employment minded musicians should think,
> the right place and the right time to play any particular song is when the
> audience who is paying them asks for it.

In general terms I agree with Tom's above comments.
We have WWW on one CD at the request of some of our fans and Caldonia is
another which is frequently asked for because we usually play it as a encore
and capitalise on all the impulse buyer sales.  I don't hate any tunes. I
just like some a lot better than others.
Tom (Make love not War) Wood