[Dixielandjazz] Tunes we don't like; was WWW

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 7 10:18:34 PST 2004

Funny, how this recent WWW thread reminded me of one I've been meaning to start for some time.  There's always plenty of talk about the OKOM tunes we like, but how many of us have tunes we robotically jump past when they come up on the CD?  Some of my favorite ones to hate are:

1) (And this really is #1) Struttin' with Some BBQ
2) Wolverine Blues
3) St James Infirmary
4) Irish Black Bottom
5) I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate

There's more, but this is a good start,

--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org