[Dixielandjazz] New Venue Question

ALSINGERPRESENTS at aol.com ALSINGERPRESENTS at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 14:02:45 PST 2004

Steve....please " smooth jazz "has now been OFFICIALLY   listed as the  #1
oxymoron of the 21st Century  by the OXYMORON  SOCIETY   of THE  WORLD.  Genuine
jazz,  of whatever  genre, is  a  far better  bet!    If my remark elicits
controversy I will  be disapointed if anybody in this list defends the notion
that smooth IS jazz. Yes ,I know that it might "draw" a bigger crowd but so
what! A bunch of male strippers would likely do as well!!       al  singer