[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans vacation

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Mon Dec 6 09:59:35 PST 2004

Larry, I was at the FQ Festival last year and there were a lot of
port-a-potties for the event, at least in the river area where I was,
reasonably clean and with reasonable wait times. I've got a bladder
problem (enough of that) so I scouted them. There are also facilities
in the Mint, of course. I believe that the festival guide/map actually
included the potty sites, so I've yet to go on Depends.--Charlie Suhor