[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans vacation

LARRY'S Signs and Large Format Printing sign.guy at charter.net
Mon Dec 6 09:49:49 PST 2004

Is anything really free?  In my several trips to N'Orleans I found the
"free" things to be really neat and a lot of fun but as every human knows
there are calls to nature.  Now the N'Orleans police are really good at
keeping people from doing it on the street and modesty declares a certain
decorum if you don't believe it watch Cops.  The choice then becomes how to
find a place.  The pubs won't let you use the facilities unless you are a
customer so you get to drop $5 on a drink which takes us back to the
original problem that brought us into the bar anyway.  It seems to be a
never ending circle.  There is no free lunch!