[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans and the call of nature

Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Dec 6 14:00:34 PST 2004

Last year, Jim visited one of the bars to buy a couple of beers AND use the
facilities.  The bartender gave him a card and told him we could use their
facilities for the rest of the day...

Sometimes we sneak into some of the hotels and pretend to be a guest and use
theirs... It plays to plan ahead!  Since the trad jazz bands are spaced all
down Bourbon Street, they are too far away from Jackson Square and the
port-a-potties.....

There are public restrooms in the shopping mall at the Jackson brewery also.

Rebecca Thompson