[Dixielandjazz] Re: Blue Skies Singer

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Dec 3 17:54:52 PST 2004

Paul Edgerton wrote:
> Bill,
You can download the HP commercial if you wish (Windows Media format):
       http://www.hpbroadband.com/program.cfm?key=O34VYL461G

This version seems to be slightly truncated and I don't hear the
two-clarinet phrase being discussed. At any rate, you can clearly hear the
rather clumsy editing they did to fit the :30 spot.
Regards,
Paul Edgerton<

Dear Paul,
Thank you for the video lead.
However, it is a Windows Media Player application.
I have an Apple eMac with OS X Jaguar and notwithstanding numerous attempts
to download the version for Macintosh have been unable to do so.
The application is still on my desktop and opens the the movie screen, but
then dispays a message which says 'The playlist format is not recognized'.
I have come to the conclusion that WMP and OSX 10.2.8 are not compatible.
Perhaps one of our DJML computer gurus can explain it all.
Kind regards,
Bill.