[Dixielandjazz] Re:WHERE DO WE DRAW THE OKOM LINE?

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 15:56:42 PDT 2004

Hi Rebecca,

You won't get flack from me. I am a regular recipient of flames from the
jazz police due to the choice of material that my band plays.We dare to do
Water Melon Man and St. Thomas, to say nothing of Great Balls Of Fire. It's
how you play it.

Glad to hear that heavy metal is still alive and appreciated in Flower
Mound...VBG  8>}

Best

Louis

> I enjoy Dire Straits, Aerosmith, Guns 'n Roses and bands of that sort...
BUT