[Dixielandjazz] [Fwd: Re: A Little Help]

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 12:20:21 PDT 2004

Steve is absolutely right, and Carlos does not even have to ask me, Mine will
be posted to him Monday Morning, For me $2.00 for the two CDs Five bucks for
Global Priority Mail, Since I plan on touring in Brazil int he near future I
figure if it brings one person out to see us and they buy a CD I made a profit
on the deal and they always do.

Thanks Steve.

In these days of Clear Channel controlling the jazz stations we all need to
service any and all station request that we get like this to keep this music
viable and getting exposure.

I will send CDs to any radio programmer anywhere on any of the acts that I
represent not just my own.  It is certainly better to send them to a guy or gal
who requests them than sending them to the big stations controlled by Clear
Channel who will more than likely trash them without even listening folks.

A big little known secret for you however, Get a list of College Radio
Stations and send them to them, THEY will play them and you will get gigs from it as
a new generation of young folks get exposed to the music and discover it.

Wanna start an OKOM movement, check out www.Pollstar.com
subscribe and use the wealth of information available from that organization.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins