[Dixielandjazz] [Fwd: Re: A Little Help]

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 15 11:52:08 PDT 2004

  I don't know about the rest of the band leaders on the DJML but I
always respond to this kind of a message. I figure if I've been scammed,
so be it. I lose 2 CDs ($5 production cost) and $7 in postage. But, if
not, maybe I've helped. It is a $12 bet for me, and if you have your
band CDs in the garage, why not send a couple to Carlos Tibau?

Seems a better bet than the Nigerian scams, or the European Lotteries
that I keep winning, but do not respond to. :-) VBG

Cheers,
Steve Barbone