[Dixielandjazz] Letter on Sacramento Jubilee

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 4 22:53:23 PDT 2004

DON'T KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN THERE!!!
What an insipid reply  by someone whose opinions I've always respected!
All the bus rides are very short!
Check your schedule/program again...if you ever got one! There's a real
mix/eclectic of very good bands! Do you think the Sacramento Jubilee has
it's head up a dark place or something!
Pay a couple of bucks and see for yourself!
Yes! I'm pissed off!
Bob Romans/Cell Block 7
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,
Lodi, Ca. 95242