[Dixielandjazz] F2F AT FQF

Don Gumpert dongumpert at cox.net
Sat Apr 10 21:17:18 PDT 2004

We tried Jackson Square and Fritzel's and neither worked out very well.  I
have two alternative suggestions: the Lobby Bar in the Inn on Bourbon Street
or Johnny White's.  The Inn on Bourbon Street is at the corner of Bourbon &
Orleans and Johnny White's is directly across the street.  It's also the
intersection where the Battle of Bands will take place on Saturday night.
Since the entertainment begins at 11 AM each day, perhaps we could meet at
10 AM (if ANYONE is awake and coherent at that hour!) on whatever day is
deemed most feasible.
As an added precaution, we could provide each other our cell phone numbers
so we could make contact.  Seems a shame for so many of us to be there and
not be able to locate each other!
If any of you are playing the FQJF, please let us know so we can try and
see/hear you!  There's a possibility Don will be playing at the Royal
Sonesta, don't know when but will let you know.
Sandy Gumpert
cell phone: 850-974-0549