QFRE: [Dixielandjazz] F2F AT FQF

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Sat Apr 10 19:13:02 PDT 2004

That sounds like a good site to me, though I might not get there till
around 10:20. Maybe a simple ID would also be good--a sticky-sized note
clipped to our shirt pockets with DJML in dark print? That's a bit tacky,
but who are we trying to impress? Besides, as an Orleanian, I claim tacky
as part of my cultural heritage, Dawlin'.

Charlie Suhor