QFRE: [Dixielandjazz] F2F AT FQF

Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Sat Apr 10 17:17:09 PDT 2004

WILL THERE BE ONE?

KARL WETTLAUFER

Karl, it would be nice.  Jim and I just decided to go to the FQF last week.
Several of us have attempted a F2F at the FQF over the past and they never
worked out too well.  A couple of years ago we were to meet at Fritzel's on
Thursday night.  It was so crowed, only a few got to see each other....
(Part of the problem is we don't know what the others look like!)!

My suggestion is to meet around 10:00 a.m. Saturday morning in front of the
Southern Comfort bandstand in Jackson Square.  Banu Gibson is the first one
up that day at 11:00.  If we don't get there early and have a central
meeting place, we will never find each other in the crowd.

Any suggestions from others attending????

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX