[Dixielandjazz] LOOKING FOR MORE LYMRICS

Beth Villanyi bethv at portafortuna.com
Fri Apr 9 14:17:32 PDT 2004

I apologize in advance to those of you who can't abide toilet humor (if
indeed there are any of you out there), but I simply can't resist adding my
particularly favorite limerick to the list:

There once was a young man named Clyde
Who fell down a privvy and died.
His young brother Nate met a similar fate
And now they're interred side by side.

Beth