[Dixielandjazz] LOOKING FOR MORE LYMRICS

DWSI at aol.com DWSI at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 13:39:48 PDT 2004

I hope someone out there knows what I'm talking about. In college, and a few
times since, we did what we called lymrics to the melody of a Mexican type
song that began, Aye, yie yie ya, Chinamen never eat chili, now this is a verse
that's worse than the first, so waltz me around again, Willie.

The only one I can find now is:
There once was a lady from Cape Cod
Who thought that all babies came from God
But it wasn't the almighty who lifted her nightie
It was Roger the lodger, by God!

Does anyone know any more of these? They're for some special entertaining. I
would be forever grateful.

Dan (piano fingers) Spink
dwsi at aol.com