[Dixielandjazz] Re: LOOKING FOR MORE LYRICS

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Apr 10 13:57:05 PDT 2004

Dan & DJML--
     I was myself searching for this kind of lyrics (or did you just
want 'limericks'?) a few years ago, and i called them 'alternate'
lyrics.  However, the more commonly used term seems to be 'parody'
lyrics.  You could do a Google-search on "parody lyrics", but here's
one website that has bunches of different kinds of parody lyrics:
                http://www.amiright.com/parody/submit.shtml

     Dan (tuba fingers) Augustine