[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Gold Coast pics

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Sat Apr 10 12:44:17 PDT 2004

Hi Guys and David Magahy (Photographer),
plus off list replies from Glen Page and Bill Haesler

This list/site is incredible we shot from 16 visits to 86 - double any other
band performing at the festival within one hour of mentioning it here.
There must be a very high percentage of lurkers on the list and/or many
people interested in the Australian Gold Coast Jazz and Blues Festival
!!!??  Maybe even some interest for our Sydney-Zenith group?

As Bill Haesler said we must give the photographer David Magahy a credits
mention.  Thanks David can you give us your costs please - sorry I missed
your display at the festival.

Cheers,
Tom (less than 24 hours away from leaving Sydney for UK/Europe jazz playing)
Wood