[Dixielandjazz] LA Area Jazz Meet 4/11/04

BettyLynch at aol.com BettyLynch at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 17:37:47 PDT 2004

This Sunday (4/11/04) the South Bay New Orleans Jazz Club meets 12:30 to 5 PM
at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 224 1/2 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Manhattan Beach,
CA   The feature attraction is the Bobby Gordon Trio, with the world famous
clarinetist, and probably a few vocals, and a fine rhythm section.  We don't
know who, but our guess is Chris Dawson, piano and Hal Smith, drums.  If you
really want to know, come see for yourself;  no matter who, they're bound to be
great!  Guest musicians perform the other sets.

There is a large dance floor, good food and a full bar.  Admission $8,
members $6, performing musicians free.

Gene & Betty Lynch
Redondo Beach, CA