[Dixielandjazz] Concert Producers List

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Wed Sep 24 20:14:44 PDT 2003

I am currently compiling a list of people (individual promoters to jazz
societies) who produce jazz concerts in the Midwest.  My goal is to
eventually help bands coordinate dates and cities for Midwest USA concert
tours they would like to schedule.

I'd also like to know of bands that might be available to make a stop in Des
Moines, Iowa for my Good Times Jazz Concerts Series.

By coordinating multiple bookings, the bands benefit through more gigs, and
the promoters benefit through negotiated fees.  There is strength in
numbers.

Please submit directly to me (bowermastergroup at qwest.net) the contact name,
phone number, address, and e-mail address of anyone that fits the above
criteria.

I appreciate your help.  I'll share the information I gather with anyone
interested.

Kurt Bowermaster
Bowermaster Group
Marketing - Entertainment - Events