[Dixielandjazz] Thread: George Wein's Autobiography--"Myself Among Others"

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Wed Sep 24 17:10:28 PDT 2003

Kurt Bowermaster asks about George Wein's book.  There have been a number of
excellent reviews in the national press. I have a review currently in press
for American Rag.  If there is interest, I'd be glad to post mine on the
list or send off-list to those requesting.

Thanks.

Norman Vickers
Pensacola