[Dixielandjazz] Sol Yaged (Lives!)

jazzfact jazzfact at ozemail.com.au
Wed Sep 24 06:57:54 PDT 2003

Hi All,

Maybe Sol is happy to remain anonymous to avoid detection by IRS. At =
those
room rates, My guess is they pay Sol a packet! =20

Studios$5,200 - $6,200 /month
1 Bedroom Apts$6,500 - $9,800 /month
2 Bedroom Apts$10,500 - $12,500 /month
Tower and Penthouse Suites$9,000 - $15,000 /month
Monthly rates are subject to tax (month is based on a 30-day stay).=20

regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net