[Dixielandjazz] Re: Django Reinhardt

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Sep 21 12:54:25 PDT 2003

Dear Anton,

Thank you for your efforts searching for the Everest LP FS-212 (you're
right) track list and dates information.
If I can help you with some information, please don't hesitate to ask me.

RECORD OF THE DAY: "Rhythm King" Bix Beiderbecke and his Gang - 21 Sep. 1928

Keep swinging,

Hans Koert

www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz