[Dixielandjazz] Hot Jazz from the Frozen North

Grant Simpson grant at grantsimpson.net
Fri Sep 12 23:37:31 PDT 2003

Hello all:
I hope it's o.k. to post gigs with this list.

To the point..................................
Who:     The Cobalt Connection    http://grantsimpson.net go to the Bands
section
Where:  Hermann's Jazz Club  http://grantsimpson.net/gigs/her1.jpg (poster
available on line)
When:    October 4th, 2003

The Band:  Amanda Leslie - vocals; Grant Simpson - piano; Lloyd Arntzen -
cl, sop sax, voc; Alan Matheson - tr, cor, flg hrn;   Sitting in for Craig
Scott on drums is Anita Bonkowski and sitting in on guitar is Borgy
Borgerson.

For more information on the gig or the band, please go to my web site at:
http://grantsimpson.net and go to the "Gigs" section.  Posters can be
downloaded on line and please feel free to email or contact me by on of the
numbers on this email.

If any of you have a particular interest in stride piano playing, I invite
you to visit my website:  http://stridepiano.com where you can also join the
"Stride Piano Email Group"

Take care all and hope to see some of you there.
Grant Simpson

Grant Simpson
Stride Pianist
Box 30043